Announcing the #SplitgateTrickshot Challenge powered by ASTRO! Between March 4th and March 10th, Tweet us your best Splitgate Trickshotting Clips and use #SplitgateTrickshot to enter!
The top three entries with the most retweets will be chosen as finalists on March 10th and then put to a poll to determine, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (See below for full Terms and Conditions).
1st place: ASTRO A40 + MIXAMP TR.
2nd place: ASTRO A40.
3rd place: ASTRO A10.
And each prize also includes exclusive in-game Splitgate nametags "Trickshot Champ".
Start grinding for those clips and get as many retweets as you can. Best of luck to you all!
1047 Games MARCH ASTRO GAMING COMPETITION
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Promoter” is 1047 Games P.O. Box 10578, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion will commence at 11:00AM PST on 03/04/2021 and will close at 6:00PM PST on 03/10/2021.
3. The promotion is open to entrants aged eighteen (18) and over who accept these terms and conditions only.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies, and their families or households, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible to participate.
5. Any entries submitted by agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
Entry and the Prize Draw
6. To enter the Prize Draw, each Participant must submit an in-game Splitgate trickshot video clip using #SplitgateTrickshot on Twitter. Three winners will be selected based on the highest number of retweets on the entrant’s tweet from qualifying entries at 6:00PM PST on 03/10/2021. NOTE: Quote Tweets will NOT count towards total retweets when determining winners.
7. There is no limit to the number of Entries per Participant. Any Form submitted after the Promotion Period will not generate an Entry. Participants may only win once (1) if more than one Participant’s Entry qualifies as having the most Retweets.
8. After three (3) winning Entries have been identified, a Twitter Poll will be conducted by the @Splitgate Twitter account to determine final placement on March 11th for a period of 24 hours. The results of The Poll will correspond with The Winners’ placements as follows: 1st place in The Poll wins the 1st place prize, 2nd place in The Poll wins the 2nd place prize, 3rd place in The Poll wins the 3rd place prize. The Winner will be notified via Twitter Direct Message within five (5) working days following the expiry of The Poll. Participants’ Twitter accounts must be open to receiving Direct Messages. Prizes include: 1st place: ASTRO A40 + MIXAMP TR. 2nd place: ASTRO A40. 3rd place: ASTRO A10. Each prize also includes exclusive in-game Splitgate nametags each.
9. The Winner will have seven (7) days from the date of the Twitter Direct Message to claim their Prize by replying with information as requested. The Prize shall be delivered to the address provided by the Winner.
10. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or Prizes for a prize of similar value.
11. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all reasonable actions necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to request further verification as to your identity, age, and other relevant details.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions, or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
13. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next Entry with the most votes, or an entry chosen by the Promoter.
14. Details of the Winners will be made available on request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
15. Shipment of the prizes will take up to eight (8) to twelve (12) weeks after the Winners’ placements are determined from The Twitter Poll.
16. Prizes ship worldwide. Local and regional laws apply.
Privacy and Data Protection
17. Any personal data relating to Participants will be collected in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice found here: https://www.splitgate.com/privacy-policy and for the Prize Draw to be run by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Prize Draw on behalf of the Promoter.
18. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions, for the purposes of operating the Prize Draw the information provided by Participants when entering the Prize Draw or claiming the Prize will not be used for any promotional purpose unless they have opted in to receive marketing communications from the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Prize Draw.
21. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
22. These Terms and Conditions and any action related thereto will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal arbitration law, and the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Section 22, the exclusive jurisdiction for all Disputes that you and we are not required to arbitrate will be the state and federal courts located in the Douglas county, Nevada, and you and we each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
© 2019-2022 1047 Games. 1047 GAMES and SPLITGATE: ARENA WARFARE are trademarks of 1047 Games. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Eso-Exo Web Development